| Resume a previously saved form
Resume Later

In order to be able to resume this form later, please enter your email and choose a password.

Page 1

Continue to Next Page...

Page 2

Transcripts must be official and from regionally accredited institutions.
To order official transcripts, visit your previous institution's webpage for instructions.
You may be asked to supply course descriptions and/or course syllabi.

Electronic official transcripts should be sent to: 

Paper official transcripts should be sent to: 

Skagit Valley College 
ATTN: Enrollment Services 
2405 East College Way 
Mount Vernon, WA 98273-5899 

Note: If you are a Veteran using educational benefits, you MUST order an official copy of your Joint Services Transcript (JST) and request to have it evaluated.